- Social media management – Understanding different brand requirements and decoding client briefs alongside your team manager is part of your job role. Creating campaigns and campaign reports will be required of you.
- Email campaigns – Conceptualizing, getting the right database, designing and blasting out emailers
- Analytics – Web analytics involves analyzing web traffic, social media analytics and analyzing these numbers to reduce bounce rate and optimize the pages for optimum results.
- Content Writing – You will need to understand the basics of content writing for the company website, social media requirements, and blogs.
- Website – Website management is also another important aspect of this role. You will need to understand how to build websites, manage landing pages and also optimize them with plug-ins, etc. with the help and guidance of your team.
- Degree in marketing or related field, business administration, or relevant discipline.
- Entry-level understanding of marketing strategy and how to use the concepts throughout various forms of outreach.
- Knowledge in key areas of marketing(SEO, Social Media, Content Marketing, E-mail Marketing, PPC, and SEM)
- Know how to plan, create and implement a marketing strategy.
- In-depth understanding of different marketing techniques.
- Knowledge of analytical tools.
- Creative Mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- PowerPoint, Word, and Excel experience is a plus.
- Duration of 3 Months
check Apply Now Share your CV on whatsapp
Experience : Fresher
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Vadodara
The Numbers Don't Lie
Research and development are very difficult to manage since the defining feature of the research is that the researchers do not know in advance exactly how to accomplish the desired result.Read More